Why am I a Real Estate Broker? I really enjoy working with people. Meeting with people and understanding their needs is very important to me. Whether a home buyer or seller, that individual needs to know that they are speaking to someone that cares about them and cares to understand what they need for their future.
Our first meeting is designed to discover the basics and create an individualized plan just for my client:
For my Sellers, I explain our in-depth marketing program that includes:
- A full story of their home;
- Easy steps to stage their home that will attract the buyer when they are searching online;
- Making sure each room looks its best;
- Photographs of the most important rooms are taken;
- A video tour is completed to create visual completeness online;
- We discuss how their home will be advertised – whether private viewing or open house;
- Goals and expected dates are established for the action plan;
- A comprehensive CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) is provided to determine a realistic marketing value for the home to ensure we get the right price within a good timeframe;
- The marketing contract is finalized;
- All the information is entered into the MLS (MultiListing Service);
- We are now all set up for completing our action plan.
For my Buyers, I interview them so that I fully understand what their needs are and the timeframe they are visualizing. Activities include:
- The looking process begins with detailed searches to reveal the best homes currently available;
- Each home we tour is evaluated based on their needs, safety standards and mortgage loan;
- Checklists are created to compare homes that help the perfect home stand out;
- Evaluative steps are followed to ensure we are timely in viewing homes when they first come on the market;
- When a home is chosen, the purchase contract is completed;
- All aspects of the purchase contract are fully explained;
- The rest of the offering, inspection and closing process is discussed so there is less confusion and stress.
Whether you are a seller or a buyer, Team Flannery treats you like family so that you feel understood and cared for. We are easy to contact and have years of experience to share with you. We want to make this experience a highlight in your life changes.
My greatest joy comes from presenting my sellers with a deal to sell their home and the keys to their dream home for my buyers.
Life is a happy process; join our team and let us make your dreams come true!
Why did I become a Broker Agent? I have chosen this field of work because I like seeing the delight in my client’s eyes when we have found their dream home. Also, I derive great joy from meeting with our listing clients and giving them an accepted contract that sells their home.
These pleasures are what motivate me to keep improving our products and services. I go above and beyond the call of duty:
- I have taken buyers out on 20 or more showings in order to find their perfect home;
- I work every weekend so that my buyers can see the home at their convenience, not mine;
- I am willing to do pretty much anything as long as it is ethical, legal, and moral;
- It is as important to get my buyers the best deal possible, just as it is for my sellers. This takes time, patience and experience.
When we first meet, I offer you a comprehensive CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to carefully explain what you can realistically expect as a selling price.
As part of my comprehensive marketing package, I provide advice on creating the WOW effect for the potential buyer:
- great photographs and videos for free.
- easy ideas to stage and improve your home to give it curb appeal;
- a wide range of other marketing tools that will sell your home fast. You can see all of them on our selling service page.
Becoming a broker-agent has been one of the great pleasures in my life. I enjoy working hard to take a buyer from start to finish in purchasing their dream home. And for the sellers, I do everything I can to market their home and get it sold as soon as possible.
Come and join team Flannery where we treat you like family.